Town of Oxford
Joint Meeting of Boards of Selectmen
Oxford Elementary School
Thursday, August 13, 2020 6:00 PM
- Call Meeting to Order-Chairman Scott Hunter
- Review of dam maintenance timeline.-Butch Asselin
- Update on current Thompson Lake Dam project-Butch Asselin
- Discussion on collaboration between the four communities on future dam projects.-All
- Discussion on continuing financial assistance for dam.-All
- Where do we go from here?-All
- For the sake of time, the Oxford Board of Selectmen requests that each adjoining town appoint a spokesperson for their community and that person’s presentation be limited to a maximum allotment of ten minutes.
- This is a workshop for selectmen. Questions or comments from members of the public, in attendance or viewing via Microsoft Teams, will not be accepted.
- Light snacks, bottled water and coffee will be provided.
+1 207-352-3541 United States, Portland (Toll)
Conference ID: 473 140 615#